- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- ½ cup, chopped Onions (Optional)
- 12 large Egg White
- ½ cup Milk (Nonfat)
- 3 ½ cup Frozen Hashed Browns
- 4 stalks Green Onions (Tops Only)
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Reduced Fat Medium Cheddar Cheese
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 TBSP Real Bacon Bits
- Thaw potatoes. Preheat oven at 350° F.
- Chop green onion. Shred cheese.
- Whisk together the egg whites and milk in a large bowl. Stir in hash browns, ¾ cup of the cheese, onion (not green onion), half the bacon and the spices.
- Coat an 8 x 8 inch baking dish lightly with cooking spray and add egg mixture.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until a knife comes out of the center clean.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese and bacon, adding green onions.
- Let stand for several minutes before serving.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes