- 5 Cornish hens or what you need per person
- 3 lemons cut in quarters
- springs of rosemary or you can use dried
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
- I added some Wildtree Lemon Rosemary Blend seasoning
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a one cup measuring cup add e olive oil and butter and minced garlic. Microwave this mixture for about 1:00 and let stand.
- Prepare the hens by rinsing, and patting dry with several paper towels. Fill the In the cavity of the hens sprinkle with salt and pepper, add a spring of rosemary and 2 slices of lemon. Use a brush to coat the hens with the olive oil mixture, and then generously season with kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, parsley and thyme.
- Season the bottom side first, then flip and repeat. Hens should be roasted breast side up. Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray, arrange your hens on the cookie sheet. Roast in the oven for about 55 minutes or until done, and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Try Lemon Rosemary Blend Seasoning. It is delicious!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com