- ¾ cup unsalted butter, room temperature......
- ½ mashed avocado
- 1-1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cup flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cream butter, avocado, and brown sugar with an electric mixer for about 4 minutes. Add in eggs & vanilla and beat well.
- In a medium bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to the butter mixture, beating just until combined. Mix in the oats and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet for 8 to 10 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on the sheet before transferring to rack to completely cool.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com