- FOR THE COOKIES
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecans, ground in small pieces
- FOR THE DIPPING
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Cream powdered sugar, butter and extract till fluffed.
- Mix in salt, flour, pecans.
- Make 1 inch balls shaped into crescents.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 15 to 20 minutes or until bottom of cookie is light brown.
- Dust with additional powdered sugar while still warm. Cool completely on wire racks.
- DIPPING: Microwave chocolate chips and shortening, about 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth texture.
- Dip some of cookie in the chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper until set.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com