- 6 T. butter (softened)
- 1½ C. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ C flour
- 1 C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1½ C. plain Greek yogurt
- ½ C. milk
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- For the Glaze
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate
- 3 T. butter (softened)
- ¼ C. milk
- ½ C powder sugar
- ¼ C chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Grease or spray with non-stick cooking spray a Bundt pan.
- Cream together butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda, and salt. Mix well until well incorporated.
- Add yogurt milk, and vanilla.
- Spread batter into Bundt pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Let cool completely in pan and then flip out onto a plate.
- To make the glaze....
- Combine bittersweet chocolate, butter, and milk in a sauce pan over medium heat until chocolate is melted while stirring.
- Add powder sugar and continue to stir until glaze is smooth. Pour over cake and add nuts.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com