- Pillsbury Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Cheese
- Cupcake Tin
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (as the package directed) and grease the cupcake pan.
- Separate the dough into 4 equal parts.
- Push the dough into the molds and try to make the dough cover the sides.
- Cover dough with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni (what you like)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes