- 3 Medium Cucumbers Cut in small chunks.
- 3 medium sized tomatoes sliced.
- ¾ cup Kalamata Olives (pitted and sliced in half)
- 6 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil (I like to use 3 grapeseed oil and 3 Tbs balsalmic vinegar)
- ¼ cup lemon Juice
- 2 Tbs chopped fresh Mint leaves
- 1 4oz (or more if you'd like) tub of Feta Cheese crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all ingredients except for ½ of the feta.. mix well and chill for a few hours, when ready to serve mix well and top with some more feta (optional)
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes