- 3 large cucumbers peeled and sliced
- 1 Container of Sour Cream
- 3 Tbs of finely diced onion
- 3 Tbs Rice Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- I also use a little of Wildtree Dill Dip Blend
- Peel and Slice cucumbers and mix together all ingredients in a large bowl (one large enough to be able to mix well). Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours. I personally make this early in the day and chill 6-8 hours.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Check out Wildtree Dill Dip Blend