- ½ cup Wildtree Outrageous Orange Sauce
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 english cucumber
- Black sesame seeds, as garnish
- Scallions, sliced, as garnish
- In a small bowl, mix together the first three ingredients and whisk to combine; set aside.
- Slice the cucumber into thin rings.
- Toss the sliced cucumber with prepared dressing and top with black sesame seeds and scallions.
Check out Outrageous Orange Sauce
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com