- 2 Large cucumbers
- 1 small tomato (diced)
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- Light ranch dressing or regular, your choice. I use wildtree
- Salt & Pepper to taste (optional)
- Cut the cucumber in half, then cut the halves in half the long way.
- Gut the cucumber. Add the diced tomato inside the cucumber, top it with diced red onion, drizzle a little bit of light ranch dressing over them and add salt and pepper to taste (salt and pepper is optional).
- Then serve.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes