- Cut up chicken, I use 2 kgs (4.4 lbs) of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half.
- 1 box Panko Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsps. paprika
- 2 tsps. celery salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsps. basil
- 2 tsps. oregano
- Wash chicken and pierce it with a knife. ¼ - ½ inch slits work perfectly.
- Marinate it in milk (buttermilk or regular) for at least ½ hour.
- Shake milk off and coat with above mixture.
- I do it in batches to keep the breadcrumb mixture dry so it sticks better.
- I also use my knuckles to press the breadcrumbs into the chicken firmly.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes