- 16 Rib Roast (about 12 lbs)
- ½ tsp each Rosemary & Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 gala apples (chopped)
- 2/1/2 cups apple juice
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 boxes pork flavored stuffing
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Season roast. Place roast in oven for 15 min at 450, then reduce to 350 and cook for 2 ½ hrs.
- Once roast is done, cover with tin foil and let rest.
- Add butter and apples to pan and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add apple juice and stuffing mix. Stir and remove from heat.
- When ready to serve add stuffing to center of crown roast.
- You can also take drippings from the roast and make gravy by adding cornstarch and apple juice.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes