- 2 lbs chip steak or 2 lbs cube steaks, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- ½ lb mushroom, sliced more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾-1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ¼ lb pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- Saute mushrooms in olive oil until softened and light brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add to crockpot along with the rest of the ingredients, except the provolone.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Stir well, add to 6 bowls.
- Cover with provolone and add some cooking juices to each bowl to melt the cheese...
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes