- 6 tablespoons oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2-3 carrots, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts (bones left in, with skin, about 3¼ pounds)
- You can also use a whole chicken if you prefer
- Coat slow cooker with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the chicken, green beans, carrots, and potatoes and toss to coat. Pour this mix into crock pot and spread around evenly.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, without opening the lid during the cooking time.
Check out Wildtree Lemon products. From oil to seasonings to out Lemon-Lime Cheesecake
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com