- 32 oz dry roasted peanuts (I think I'm going to try almonds!)
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz German sweet chocolate bar (found in baking isle with chocolate chips)
- 32 oz white vanilla candy melts (I usually buy these at my local craft store with the cake decorating items. Can also buy online.)
- Place ingredients in a crockpot as listed.
- Do not stir.
- Cook on low for 1½ -2 hours - do not open the lid!
- After cooked, stir and drop by spoonfuls on a parchment paper or silpat lined pan.
- Allow to harden and store in a closed container...
- THESE ARE ADDICTIVE.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com