- 2lbs skinless, boneless chicken breast(or thighs)
- 1 bottle or can of your favorite beer
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 3 cloves of minced
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Place all ingredients in the crock pot and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low 6-8 hours
- Feel free to change out the spices and herbs and use whatever you like!
- I found using a dark beer like guieness it has strong flavor and using a lighter beer you get a good flavor without a really beer taste..so use what you like!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes