- 3 lbs. chicken wings (or other type of chicken)
- 1 Tbsp. garlic salt
- ½ c. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ c. pineapple juice
- 1 c. pineapple chunks
- ¼ c. ketchup
- ½ c. molasses
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chili sauce
- Combine wet ingredients in crock pot. Stir to combine well.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix again.
- Place chicken wings in pot and roll in sauce to coat all areas well.
- Put lid on crock pot and cook on high 3 hrs or low 5 hrs.
- Just check them to see when the meat begins to fall from bones.
- Then you know it is ready to turn off.
- NOTE: If wings are frozen solid, put on high for 1 hour and then on low for another 2 hours.
- Serve on a bed of rice if desired.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes