- 2 lbs shrimp
- 1 lb beef sausage
- 1 c oysters
- 1 c crab meat (lump preferred)
- crab claws
- hot cooked rice
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 c okra
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 2 quarts of water
- minced garlic, 3 cloves
- salt, pepper, cayenne pepper
- Cook shrimp and sausage in olive oil with chopped onion.
- In crock pot combine water, stewed tomatoes, okra and cooked rice. Then add shrimp, sausage, crab meat, oysters, and crab claws with onion.
- Cook in crock pot on low for 2-3 hours.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes