- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup of mixed nuts
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Turn crock pot on high.
- Put 2 tsp coconut oil in bottom and rub all around the bottom of crockpot.
- Stir together maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt until blended.
- Put in mixed nuts and toss with a spoon until fully coated.
- Spread the coated nuts in the base of the crockpot in a single layer.
- Cover and cook on LOW for approx 1½ to 2 hours gently tossing every 30 minutes.
- When done, remove the nuts from the crockpot and spread onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper and allow to cool.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Check out Wildtree Coconut Oil