- 1.5 lbs hamburger (Ground beef.)
- 2 jars/cans pasta sauce (approx 600mls each)
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- 3 cups of cottage cheese
- 2 eggs - lightly whisked
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 - 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian spice
- Scramble fry hamburger until cooked. Remove any remaining grease. Stir in pasta sauce and diced tomatoes with the juice. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian spice. Stir well then remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl combine cottage cheese, eggs, and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread a cup or so of meat sauce on the bottom of your crock pot, top with noodles broken into pieces to fit. Layer the remaining ingredients in the following order on top of the noodles in the bottom of your crock pot;
- cottage cheese mixture
- mozzarella cheese
- meat sauce
- broken lasagna noodles
- repeat - ensuring the last layer is meat sauce
- Place lid on your crock pot and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle top of lasagna with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover and let stand about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into pieces.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/