- 2 crescent roll tubes
- 1 LB ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning- I use wildtree
- 1½ cups grated cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 or 2 diced tomatoes depending on size
- ½ small can sliced olives if desired
- Sour cream optional
- sliced avocado optional
- Jalapenos optional
- Separate the crescent pastry and lay out in a circle, pointed ends out on a foil lined pizza pan, sprayed very lightly with cooking spray. Use some of the leftover crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker as this will hold the meat.
- Brown meat in a frying pan until no longer pink. Drain fat and add taco seasoning as directed on package, reducing the water to a scant ⅓ cup from the ½ cup called for. Drain excess liquid from meat.
- Sprinkle meat mixture in a circle inside the crescent rolls, then sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the meat. Pull crescent roll points over meat and cheese and tuck in.
- Bake at 350 degrees until pastry is golden brown (30 min).
- Add remaining ½ cup of cheese, chopped lettuce, tomato, black olives, and jalapenos (if using), into the middle of the ring, then add a few dollops of sour cream if desired, before serving.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes