- 2 cups rice (uncooked)
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10¾ oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup sour cream (lactose free)
- ½ c. Unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cups Habanero shredded cheese
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken (salt reduced)
- Prepare rice according to package directions, but you must reduce the amount of water by ⅛ cup. Let it sit off the heat for 5 minutes after cooking to let some of the excess water get absorbed.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat; sauté the celery and onions until soft. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare Stove Top stuffing according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, stir together the soup, sour cream, milk, salt and pepper. Add the celery and onions, chicken, 1½ c. of the cheese, and the cooked rice, strain away the excess liquid from the rice before adding.
- Transfer to a greased casserole dish and top with the stuffing. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and bake 5 more minutes. Remove, let rest for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes