- 16oz egg noodles
- 10oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound velveeta cheese
- 1 can (15.25oz) corn or vegetable of your liking
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large chicken breast
- Cook chicken till no longer pink. Cut in chunks or shred.
- In large stock pot boil noodles till done. Strain noodles (I rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process) set aside. In the same stock pot put in milk, cheese,cream of chicken soup, whisk together on low/medium heat till smooth and creamy.
- Then add your chicken, vegetables and noodles. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!!
- You could also place in 9x13 pan and sprinkle bread crumbs on top and bake for 10-15 minutes at 375°
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes