- 1 lb hot sausage, uncooked
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups Bisquick
- 4 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined. (I use my Kitchen Aid mixer with the dough hook attachment) Roll into 1-inch balls. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until brown.
- Sausage balls may be frozen uncooked. If baking frozen, add a few minutes to the baking time.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com