- 1½ cups butter, softened
- 1 8 oz packagecCream cheese, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp salt
- For the Glaze-
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 TBS milk, to consistency
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes or until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until yellow disappears. Add vanilla mixing well.
- Combine flour and salt, gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan.
- Fill a 2-cup, ovenproof measuring cup with water; place in oven with tube pan. This will help keep the cake moist.
- Bake at 300°F for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on a wire rack.
- For the glaze: Mix together till desired consistency is reached, but should be thin. Add more milk one teaspoon at a time to get the thinness you want. Drizzle over cooled cake
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes