- 8 oz. cream cheese softened...
- 3½ C. powdered sugar
- 1¼ t. vanilla extract
- 12 oz. White Almond Bark
- 1 C. Peppermint Baking chips
- Use wax paper to line an 8” square baking dish.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed until smooth.
- Melt the white chocolate, be sure to stir occasionally.
- Stir the chocolate into the cream cheese mixture and add the peppermint baking chips.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Chill in the refrigerator until firm, at least 2 hours. Cut to package or to serve.
- Remember, very rich,one small sliver is plenty! Enjoy!!'
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com