- 1 package of white or yellow dry cake mix
- ⅓ cup butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 29 ounce can of peach slices, drained
- 8 ounces of Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray. In large bowl combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg. Mix until crumbly. Set aside 1½ cups of crumbs for topping. Press remaining crumbs in bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Cut Peach slices into 1 inch pieces. You can use frozen or fresh peaches if you choose but I like canned for this particular recipe because of the short baking time.
- Spoon into partially baked crust.
- In large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla extract. Beat with mixer until creamy.
- Spoon over peaches.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Bake 30 minutes.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/