- ¾ C. Butter, softened
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 C .Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 C. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1½ C. mashed bananas (about 4 bananas)
- 1 C. Chopped Nuts
- ½ tsp. Vanilla
- Beat butter and cream cheese until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time.
- Combine flour and next three ingredients. Gradually add to butter mixture; beating on low just until blended. Stir in bananas, nuts and vanilla.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool before slicing
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes