- 4 large skinless chicken breasts cut in half
- 1 bag Wholegrain Creations Wheatberry, Barley, Quinoa with Cranberries and Almonds (in your freezer aisle)
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbs high quality orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash chicken breasts and cut in half. Place in baking pan, cover with Wholegrain Creations.
- Drizzle with a small amount of EVOO. Cover and bake one hour.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chopped pecans and smalls dollops of the marmalade. Smear around with a spoon trying to cover all chicken without it falling in the liquid (use a pan the chicken squeezes into as opposed to an pan with room between the breasts).
- Bake uncovered for another 15 mins. Remove breasts from any leftover liquid and serve.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes