- 1 cup whole grain wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup quick oats
- ½ cup craisins
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp margarine, melted
- ½ cup fat free egg substitute or 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat an 8 inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, oats, craisins and sunflower seeds.
- Whisk together margarine and egg. Mix together wet and dry ingredients. Spoon into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes