- 3 Large Chicken Breasts (Grill or use Precooked)
- 1 Medium Onion ( Chopped)
- 5 Slices Bacon
- 4 - 6 Medium - Large Potatoes (Cubed)
- 1 Can Mushroom Pieces
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup ( Can use Cream of Chicken)
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Mixed Vegetables
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Mrs Dash Seasoning
- Slice and Cook Bacon, Drain and set aside.
- Cube Potatoes and Chop Onion then add to Bacon drippings and fry until soft.
- Add Mushrooms to the mixture and continue to cook. Season to taste.
- Once Potatoes are soft add Cream of Celery Soup and Chicken Broth. Turn to low and simmer.
- Season and Grill your Chicken. Once cooked cut it into cubes.
- In your Casserole Dish add Bacon, Chicken, and Potato Mixture.
- Stir in Mixed Vegetables.
- Cover with foil or lid and bake for 30 minutes at 425.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes