- 5 Cornish hens
- 3 lemons cut in quarters
- springs of rosemary or you can use dried
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a one cup measuring cup add olive oil and butter and minced garlic. Microwave this mixture for about 1:00 and let stand.
- Prepare the hens by rinsing, and patting dry with several paper towels.
- Fill the In the cavity of the hens sprinkle with salt and pepper, add a spring of rosemary and 2 slices of lemon.
- Use a brush to coat the hens with the olive oil mixture, and then generously season with kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, parsley and thyme.
- Season the bottom side first, then flip and repeat. Hens should be roasted breast side up.
- Cover a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray, arrange your hens on the cookie sheet.
- Roast in the oven for about 55 minutes or until done, and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes