- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 4 cups cabbage, chopped
- ¾ cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 12 ounces deli corned beef, chopped
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup thousand island dressing
- 2 tubes refrigerated buttermilk biscuits ( 12 oz each)
- In a large skillet, melt the butter; stir in the cabbage, onion, and caraway seeds. Cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until the cabbage is crisp tender, stirring occasionally; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the corned beef, Swiss cheese, and salad dressing.
- Separate the biscuits; place 10 biscuits in each of two ungreased 9-inch round baking pans. Press the biscuits onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of the pans.
- Add cabbage mixture; top with the corned beef mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and biscuits are golden brown. Cut into wedges.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes