- Chicken (you can use leftover thighs/legs)(Mine was already cooked)
- 1 can spinach
- a few baby carrots, coined
- a couple stalks of celery, sliced
- a bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- Garlic salt/powder to taste
- ½ bag of your favorite noodles (or rice/quinoa)
- 1 stick of butter
- Chicken broth
- Add everything except rice/noodles to crock pot.
- Cook on LOW.
- When hot, add noodles. Wait 20 minutes (or until noodles are as done as desired) then serve and enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes