- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup Heinz ketchup
- ¼ Cup Heinz Chili Sauce (not Thai chili sauce)
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- ½ Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ Tsp Tabasco Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Mix all ingredients together and chill for a couple of hours before serving.
- Store covered in fridge!
- YOU WILL ALWAYS WANT TO HAVE THIS SAUCE IN YOUR FRIDGE - IT'S AMAZING!
Sweet Potato Fries
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes