- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios, optional
- In a small bowl, combine coconut and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread 1-1/2 cups over crust.
- Fold whipped topping into remaining pudding; spread over pie. Sprinkle with pistachios if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com