- 1 (8 oz) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Domino Granulated Sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 cup canned cream of coconut
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted and divided
- 1 16 oz french bread loaf, crust removed, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- ½ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 bottle caramel topping as needed per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat cream cheese at low speed with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Add 1 cup sugar and eggs, and beat at medium speed 2 minutes and until sugar is dissolved. Stir in 2 cups half and half, 1 cup of cream of coconut, and 3 TBSP melted butter. Stir in bread cubes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Coat a 13 X 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour bread mixture into dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until set.
- Stir together flaked coconut, walnuts or pecans, and 3 TBSP melted butter. Sprinkle coconut mixture over baked pudding, and bake 5-8 more minutes or until browned.
- Cut bread pudding into 8 to 10 servings, and serve with caramel topping.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com