- 2 Oranges (add some lemon slices if you like)
- 20 mint leaves (crushed)
- 1 gallon of water and ice
- Wash and slice oranges into thin rings.
- Break the mint leaves into small pieces.
- Place ingredients into a dispenser/pitcher.
- Fill with with ice and water, let the water soak up the flavor of citrus and mint for at least 10 minutes.
Be sure to add fresh mint leaves and then crush them. This crushing spreads the mint oil from the leaves so you can drink the water right away, or you can let it set for a few hours for a stronger flavor. Enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com