- ½ c sugar
- ½ c softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1½ c flour
- 1½ t vanilla extract
- 1¾ t baking powder
- ½ c skim milk
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- ¼ c brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 t cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 5"x 9" loaf pan.
- Bowl #1: In a bowl, mix cinnamon and brown sugar... Set aside.
- Bowl #2: Using an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter till smooth. Add eggs one at a time... Blend well... Beat in vanilla and set aside.
- Bowl #3: Mix flour and baking powder
- Stir flour mix into butter mix; add milk and beat until batter is smooth. Pour half of the batter into the pan, sprinkle with half of the brown sugar mixture and half of the apples... Using a fork press lightly into batter. Pour remaining batter on top, add the remaining apples and brown sugar mix... Press down lightly again. Using a skewer/chopstick/knife, swirl the brown sugar mixture through the batter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com