- 1 T. real mayonnaise
- 2 T. Greek yogurt
- 2 t. Dijon mustard
- 1 T. red wine vinegar
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 2 t. dried oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Chicken Salad:
- 12 oz. rotisserie chicken breast, chuck into equal size cubes
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- ¾ c. pecans, roughly chopped
- 15 red grapes, washed and cut in half
- 3 T. fresh parsley, washed, stems removed and finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely sliced, green part only
- 4-6 large Romaine lettuce leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish (optional):
- chopped fresh parsley
- Sliced green onions
- In a small glass bowl, combine mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, and oregano.
- Stir to combine thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- In a larger non-reactive bowl, combine chicken breast, celery, pecans, grapes, parsley, and green onion. Add dressing and gently stir to combine all ingredients thoroughly. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to overnight to allow the flavors to combine.
- To serve, divide the chicken salad between the Romaine lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with parsley and/or green onions, if desired, and serve immediately.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes