- Chocolate Cake, I used four cupcakes.
- Dollop or Thickened Cream
- Fresh Raspberries
- Kahlua to taste
- 2 tsps Coffee Grounds unused.
- Crumble one cupcake into the bottom of serving glass.
- Mix cream with Kahlua and some coffee grounds.
- Cover cake with cream mix, then cut raspberries in half. Spread raspberries over cream.
- Repeat the above steps so you have two layers of each cake, cream and raspberries.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/StirThePotRecipes/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes