- 1 package Wildtree Pumpkin Quick Bread
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup pepitas
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk together Pumpkin Quick Bread and cocoa powder.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the water, eggs, and butter.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Transfers to a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan. Top with pepitas.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Check out Wildtree Pumpkin Quick Bread
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes