- 6 squares of chocolate bark
- 6 squares of white chocolate bark
- 2 Tbsp of smooth peanut butter
- 2 c dry roasted peanuts, divided
- Prepare sheetpan with Silpat liner or use waxed paper, set aside.
- In a small bowl, heat chocolate bark in microwave, stirring at 20 second intervals, until melted.
- Mix in 1 c peanuts, set aside.
- Heat white chocolate bark, in same manner until melted and mix in peanut butter.
- Using 2 spoons, drop mounds of chocolate bark with nuts onto prepared pan. I try to leave some of the dark chocolate bark (w/o nuts) in the bowl to use later in recipe…
- Drizzle peanut butter white bark over the top of the clusters.
- In remaining peanut butter white bark (if need to reheat, do so at 10 second intervals to not burn), mix in remaining 1 c nuts.
- Drop mounds of mixture onto prepared pan and drizzle a little of the dark chocolate bark on top. Let clusters harden and enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://wendyweighsin.skinnybodycare.com/