- •1/2 cup natural peanut butter (or any nut/seed butter)
- •1/4 cup coconut oil
- •3 tablespoons cocoa powder (or cacao)
- •2 tablespoons honey (optional to taste)
- •1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- •pinch salt (only if using unsalted peanut butter)
- Add all ingredients to mixer and mix until just combined. Scoop mixture into a parchment paper lined dish or into silicon molds. The size of the dish will affect the thickness of the fudge so use a smaller pan/container if you want thick chunks and larger pan for thin fudge. Top with sliced almonds, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, or whatever else you'd like.
- Freeze for 30-60 minutes (or until firm). Remove from freezer and cut fudge into squares of whatever size you'd like. Return to freezer until ready to eat.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com