- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 small pkg Vanilla instant pudding (store brand is ok)
- 2 eggs
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pkg (12 oz) chocolate chips
- Just mix it together going down the list. (The vanilla pudding is added to the dough as a powder).
- Put 9-12 tablespoons of cookie dough on a cookie sheet leaving space between them.
- Cook at 375 degrees for 9-10 minutes.
- For variety, you try other flavored of pudding mix and/or chips too!
- Enjoy your fluffy, yummy cookies!!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes