- 2 pound pork butt/shoulder roast
- 2 tablespoons Wildtree Spicy Chipotle Ranch, divided
- ½ tablespoon Wildtree Guacamole Seasoning
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- ½ tablespoon Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil
- 1 large tomato, diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 2 scallions, diced
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup sliced pickled jalapenos
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Trim any large areas of fat from the roast; cut roast in half and place in a slow cooker.
- Season with 1 tablespoon Spicy Chipotle Ranch and Guacamole Seasoning.
- Add lime and orange juices to the slow cooker. Move the pork halves around to make sure the bottoms are coated in the juice. Cover and cook on high for about 4 hours or until the meat shreds easily.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and shred; return to slow cooker to keep warm. While pork is cooking, preheat oven to 400°F. Brush one side of each tortilla with Natural Grapeseed Oil.
- Cut tortillas into chips. Spread in a single layer on baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Chips will crisp up as they cool.
- Also while the pork is cooking, prepare the toppings. Cut the tomato, red onion, and scallion. Mix together sour cream and remaining 1 tablespoon Spicy Chipotle Ranch; refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Once pork is cooked, prepare the cheese sauce. Heat milk in a saucepan over medium heat until just before boiling. Reduce heat to low and add shredded cheddar in batches, whisking until the cheese is completely melted before adding more. Remove from heat.
- To assemble nachos: Divide half the chips between 5 plates. Top each using half the pork, half of the cheese sauce, tomato, and red onion. Repeat with a second layer using remaining chips, remaining pork, remaining cheese sauce, tomato, and red onion. Top each with Spicy Chipotle Ranch sour cream, scallions, and pickled jalapenos.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes