- 4-5 lb whole chicken
- 8 cloves garlic, smashed
- 4-5 shallots, peeled and halved
- 1 8-oz pkg of mushrooms (we used baby bellas)
- 5-6 medium red potatoes, halved
- 1-2 large green bell peppers cut into large chunks
- 30 sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 cups of dry white wine(we used Pinot Grigio)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper(freshly ground)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Remove and discard any giblets, rinse and pat chicken dry.
- In a large CAST IRON DUTCH OVEN(the secret) place chicken. Add
- garlic, shallots, mushrooms, potatoes and thyme. Squeeze lemon over
- chicken and add lemon halves to pan. Add wine. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake until chicken is tender and falling apart, approximately 3 hours.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes