- For the Cream Base
- ¼ C Butter
- 3Tbs Flour
- 1 C Milk
- 1 Cube Chicken Bouillon
- 2 small boneless skinless Breast
- 1 Small boneless skinless thigh
- 1 Large can of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 2-3 Tbs of oil
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 Carrot thinly sliced rounds
- ½ C cream Corn
- ½ C Frozen Peas
- 1 Pinch of Onion Powder
- 1 Pinch of Nutmeg
- Pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add flour and make a paste. Add milk and bouillon cubes. Cook over low heat until thickened. It will be thick.
- Cook chicken as desired
- Saute Onions and carrots in oil on low heat until soft and onion translucent. Salt well to keep from browning.
- While onions and carrots are sauteing, chop chicken and add to a large bowl. Mix in cream base, frozen pea's, cream corn, and onion, and carrots, adding onion powder, nutmeg and pepper. Mix well.
- Spray or butter 3 small 3 by 6 Inch Baking crocks, add one biscuits each, stretching to fill bottom of each crock. On top of each biscuits fill with chicken mix top with 2 biscuits stretched and pinched together to fit top,
- Bake @ 350 for 17-20 min. until brown warm and bubbly.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes