- 1 cut up chicken
- 1 package of good seasons dry salad dressing mix
- 2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- ⅓ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 TB olive oil
- You can mix all of the above ingredients together and place them in a large ziploc bag to marinade (at least for an hour, overnight is better).
- I made this chicken on an indirect fire on a charcoal grill.
- It will need about an hour to cook if you have a nice hot fire going.
- I basted the chicken at the 30 minute mark.
- Added a few apple wood chips to the fire for an extra flavor boost and Bam!! - FABULOUS chicken!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes