- ● ½ batch, or approx. 4 cups bread dough
- ● 2 large chicken breasts
- ● 2 cups steamed broccoli
- ● 1 - 2 oz cream cheese
- ● ¼ - ½ cup alfredo sauce
- ● 1 - 2 cups cheddar cheese
- ● various seasonings
- ● ½ cup olive oil
- Season and bake chicken breasts in a 350 degree oven until no longer pink in center. Dice chicken and set aside.
- Roll out a handful of bread dough into a ¼ inch thick rectangle. Spread 1-2 tsp of softened cream cheese over dough. Add 1-2 Tbsp of alfredo sauce over the cream cheese. Top with ½ cup diced chicken, ¼ cup steamed chopped broccoli, and ¼ - ⅓ cup cheddar cheese.
- Fold up ends of dough over the filling mixture. Fold other ends up and over and seal seams shut using a bit of water if necessary.
- Place seam side down on a prepped baking sheet, cut a small steam vent in the top, and let rise for about 30 minutes in a warm, draft-free place.
- Bake at 400 degrees until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes. Brush with oil mixture again after baking if desired.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes